Epic Mds Madness With Mayhem....pt.1

DD_Fenrir

• 1. DDz Quorum

So, yesterday afternoon I wander into Toads server and find Mayhem online. It's the Slovenia map, he's flying a

P-38, I'm flying a P-38....

And so our story begins.....

Mayhem (blank default skin) is loaded for mischief, while I'm looking to get some dogfight action. Nevertheless we run in towards the ground targets together...

grab0000.jpg

We split up, Mayhem going in and making this little mess with his eggs...

grab0001.jpg

Whilst I climb to investigate some high contacts to the west...

grab0002.jpg

Mayhems + HVAR = short work of convoy!

grab0003.jpg

Those 4 bogeys turn out to be more Lightnings but as I scan the skies to the south I see more bogeys even higher and my gut tells me it's time to get sharp...

grab0004.jpg

Sure enough, 109s and 110s, I'm lucky in that the 109s ignore me, their attention focused on a flight of Yaks.

grab0005.jpg

I alert Mayhem, who starts climbing out to the engagement area...

grab0006.jpg

and as the 110s sweep close overhead, I pull round hard to swing in the number 4's tail.

grab0007.jpg

The 109s are firing on the Yaks as I'm pulling nicely in the blind spot of the last 110...

grab0009.jpg

grab0008.jpg

My shooting's a little scattered so I'm not getting the best of my guns but I at least manage to smoke him - the rear gunner was still frisky mind you!

grab0010.jpg

Looks like he's out of it; rather than bleed off speed to deliver a coup de grace I switch my attention to the next 110....

grab0011.jpg

grab0013.jpg

On the next attack my shooting is tighter and the flames issuing from the 110 make the kill a near certainty...

grab0014.jpg

and as my 1st victim descends underneath me I turn my attention to some bogeys ahead...

grab0015.jpg

grab0016.jpg

Continued in Pt2